Wednesday 15 February 2017

Happy Birthday with Milton and Presents

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous and cute new release clear stamps and papers from the fabulous


I made a Birthday card and

 I used
Image - Milton with Gift
Sentiment - Everyday Sentiments

Papers - Dancing Daisies


This is a scalloped 6" square card in white.


So the base layer on this one is a mocca brown, to pick up the brown lines in the gorgeous check paper.  I have used a Sue Wilson die to create the layers, raising the outer one on foam, before placing the cut out Milton on double foam and adding a Sue Wilson flag with the birthday sentiment on it.  I added one rose and lots of chocolate coloured pearls to finish. 

Just new I would love working with the check paper :)

Please note there is mega thank you candy on the Wild Rose Studio blog, so don't forget to hop over and enter.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fab bear, so sweet and cute, and love the paper used! Your design is a delight with this frame and the blings!

Fikreta said...

Milton is so cute!
very cute card!

Carol S. said...

Love the pastel colours and a sweet image. Great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so pretty and cute. jane x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10