Wednesday 4 October 2017

Bunny Hugs

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from


I have gone with a cutie today I adore this image, so sweet don't you think, so for this card

I used
Image and Sentiment - Bunny Hugs
Papers - Festive Florals


This is a 6" scallop card blank


The contrast on this one is gold and it works so well with these lovely papers.  I added a panel down the side and a fancy grand nestie to sit the image on.  I wrapped the red ribbon around the card before placing the image. Once the image was placed I added those all important florals along with some gold holly and I finished off with some glitter and some red tonic drops.


The image is coloured in copics, with glitter for the fur and some icicles glitter for the ground.

Here is a close up of the flowers.



I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop apart from this one as it was for our lovely Dulcie.
hugs
Kate
xx

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous image, love the gold frame
Hugs Kaz xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous it takes your breath away.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10